Everyone Knows Everyone — Pt. 1 & 2
- Under Water
- Sloppy Slaughter
- Long Walk (Reprise)
- It Began as a Mistake.
- Waltz for Two (feat. Debra-Jean Creelman)
- Puggin' Crow
- Goya Baby! (Reprise)
- Everyone Knows Everyone
- Bitter Cup
- Sam and Sara
- Talkin' Fish Instead
- Like the Clouds
- Blues for the Last Quarter of the 20th Century
- All Cycles are Vicious
- We Must Befriend the Ice Queen
- Bitter Cup (feat. Debra-Jean Creelman)
- Take One Away
- These Fantastic Pictures
Recorded and engineered by Sheldon Zaharko at The Factory Studios and produced by the one and only Chris Gestrin.
The eclectic mix of both indie rock and modern jazz sounds stays true to the band's well-loved cinematic soundscape, while layering in new, bolder sounds and unique sonic textures.
- ...And Here My Troubles Begin
- The Night Jason Kearns Took Acid and Jumped Off the Causeway
- Scarecrow Shadow (feat. Debra-Jean Creelman)
- Trains, Chains, and Stomach Pains
- X-Mas with Tony Wilson (Has Been Cancelled)
- Don't Eat Your Friends
- Ballet for B.C.
- Song for my Screaming Ego
Dramatic cinematic music inspired from experimental forms of Eastern European folk and modern jazz. "Scarecrow Shadow" featuring Debra-Jean Creelman.